Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm alone with my computer.. its raining heavily outside, damn i can't turn on the ASTRO since i only can see the small stupid yellow box showing that there was a signal blocking.. i want to eat but there's was nothing to eat.. i want to cook.. but damn i am too good to be true :P...
I'm suppose to clean my room, unfortunately there's whisper inside of me saying... i can always postponed it.
so, with nothing else to do... i was just browsing the web.. how pathetic... i can't do online shopping from Neiman Marcus since they don't do shipping here..
Enough with the eye candy from NM.. it make me more stress... I log in to my friendster account.. there's lots of massage to be read.. most of it were invitations for an open house and i don't really fancy it.. unless i was invited personally by a phone call or at least SMS.. i think it show that it is a real invitation... but by posting your invitation through FRIENDSTER BULETIN... its too random...

I was browsing through a friend's friend profile.. with no significant reason..
some people was so funny.. some profile did make me laugh.
I was about to log out when i bump into a quite familiar name... JOHAN A**M L****... I didn't click his profile yet... cause i was questioning my self .. do i know this guy?? the name did gimme a ring bell.. but i can't figure it out yet... i keep on refreshing my memories... try to remember.. and it was OHH MY GOD..!!!!! It was JOHAN A**M L****... (a brilliant super senior of mine..!!!!!!) gawp.... i don't really know him.. but i know his name... and i kinda have a small crush on him back then in school.. and it was like.. ermmm..... 8 years ago...!!!


*8 YEARS AGO*

my school was a full boarding school which only consist of form 4 and form 5 student.. He is not my current senior,but A super duper senior.. he's already finish school when i enter it.. so theoretically... we should never meet or known each other right?..
Unfortunately, my class teacher love to talk about J.A.L.. telling how brilliant he was... etc etc. I'm suppose she want to motivate us to study and keep on track.. so i know J.A.L through my teacher's story...my girlfriend and i did a search for him in our previous school mag... we find out that he's handsome and a school prefect.. i can't remember whet er he was the head boy.. but i think he was..

After finishing school.. all the student were scattered all around the world.. some pursue studying abroad..
Once a while i will coming back to East M'sia, to visit my teacher especially during raya... there's where i meet J.A.L.. and i do admit .. i have a crush over this guy on the first time i meet her.. we do chat a bit.. and he did ask for my number... but i was too shy and control freak those days.. and it all over..
years past and gone... i never heard about him anymore.. i lost contact with my great mama Cikgu.. I was so busy studying in the Uni... working...busy with my life... enjoying life.. shopping.. etc etc.. hurm...

*2007*

Enough with the history...
I almost fell down the chair when i remember her... it was fun..!! weird feeling.. i feel like a butterfly inside my abdomen... its like u r sixteen and u saw some good looking senior blink his eyes on you... hahahhaa....
i click his profile.. (thank god.. its not private)... click her pic.. and it take my breath away.. gosh..!!! He's currently in Japan.. working. Looking very smart.. he lost his boyish cutie "jambu" look.. now he is sooo damn hot... if i ever bump into her in real life.. definitely i won't recon her...
What should i do??... oh gosh.. i think i am lossing my mind... i behave like a sixteen year old girl... i shoudn't stalking on people life.. but i think i should just give myself a chance.. i want to know him but in a healty way.. not that i want him or what.. i just want to know.. what kind of person he is...and mayb.. just perhaps... we can be friend... hurmm... what should i said to him???... i'm out of idea... but my curiosity is boiling...GOD please help....


edit-- it him not her... gagagaga merepek la aku nih...