Sunday, October 21, 2007

my therapy..

haven't blogging for quite sometimes.... due to heavy traffic of kuih raya n ketupat rendang... i felt like a guinea pig.. and my ass is getting bigger n stronger... :( ohhh forgive me... i'm suppose to be on dieting thing 2 weeks ago..!!! arggghhh..

as the ass things getting bigger n my perut going flabby... i just can't stop thinking bout KLCC.. so today i manage to pujuk my mom to teman me melawat kawasan in KLCC and its suppose to be window shopping trip for me..!! arghhhh.. then again couldn't stop my urge to spend... so.. this is my catch...



4 books from kino.. a top from ISETAN and pair of shoe from Sole Lovers...

not in the pic: bracellet... which is so charming... (in my point of view :P)

i havent read for a long time.. yeahhh i mean very lonnnnngg time.... gagagagga... so 4 books is okay lah.... dunno when exactly i can finish to read it all... curently i'm reading the True COnfession of a Heartless Girl... the last book that i read as far as i can remember was the Shopaholics series by Sophie Kinsella.. years ago... GOOD LUCK ... to myself...