Thursday, September 13, 2007

LIFE IS SO SHORT.....

I realize that we only stayed in this world for a short time.... life is so short... once it end... there is no time to recover. I never think about it so much.. but the recent incident make me think n realize... My friend text me yesterday.. telling me that her dear friend was in critical situation... at first she fell dizzy.. after few minutes.. she loss her vision until a friend notice that she’s unconscious in her room... The doc said it was a brain bleeding and chances of survival is only 50-50.....The girl last breath was yesterday 1st of Ramadhan. It was a shock.... no one ever think this would happen to a 23 years old girl... Even i dunno her much... but knowing the story from the beginning to the end make me part of it...
Life is so short and sometime we never realize its moving.. every now n then we only counting on how many candle we got for our birthday cake.. and worried how many lines appeared each day... We become so attached to this World. We develop love for this world,..never that we ready to leave it when the TIME comes. Life is merely a game... a diversion.. a display.. an attachment i would say... This life could make we blind, we waste the precious time complaining or proving someone how right we are. Many thing that we love will leave us.. and the greatest, beautiful, and eternal being in this universe.. is the CREATOR.. and to Him shall we return.. I’m grateful coz i wakeup from the long journey in the beginning of Ramadhan... I’m no good... but i promise my self to be better... above all... its better late than never....