Tuesday, October 2, 2007

DON'T JUDGE TOO SOON..



Don’t judge the books by its cover...
Simple words but for me the meaning is too deep.... We can be someone best friend for age not knowing her true color... not knowing the true friendship value... even we didn’t realize what is behind her eyes.. was it happiness.. or was it sorrow?...
The person who always beside us... spend time n effort with us... will we call them a friend...?? for me real friend r like pearls... very hard to find... U thought its the REAL thing when u first bought it... after a few years the shine faded... n the only thing left is just a stupid pastille plastic...

Previously i was so naive, for me... when u know someone n it happen that we r just click together.... i will consider them as my friend for ever.. how pathetic am i...
I'm not really into doing things to please someone or anyone... i believe that being ourselves and follow our gut feeling will contribute to a value of life... (sound stupid ehh) i am nor good neither bad.. so when i did something, it come naturally.. like when i say that i don’t mind meaning i don’t mind.... i couldn’t care less or more..

I don’t torture myself thinking whether u like me or not... if u a Super Talam.. i don’t spend my time thinking about the possibility what u might have done behind my back or... what u said about me even in side your own heart.. for me.. its not my problem anymore... u r the one who undergo mental torture via your own feeling.. i really pity those people.. but i can’t do anything to get things better.... may God bless..