Wednesday, September 5, 2007

THE REAL BITCH WORLD

i dunno why i'm so much piss off latety.. a friend told me that someone or somegroup of people r talking behind my back .. and i dont know whether they'r talking bad things (mengumpat mengutuk what the fuck u may called it) or they' r just discuss about me...(what discuss??... am i a superwomen or wonderlady to be discussed??? *gawp*)
i cant believe it at first.. this group of people were a person that i admire and who i thought a very nice people.... they seems nice, open minded and accepted u for who u r... but the reality is cruel...
i don;t know why... is it about the money?.. hey.... whatever it is... i don't ask for ur money to feed me... Well let me make an intro what really happen...
For the past few month.... i got a new challenge ... a new hobby or i may refer it as a new passion ... as i told in my previous post.. i love to shop... but i'm not a compulsive shopper..
Previously my stuff only cost me hundred of ringit and once i shop.. i will spend not more than 1K... i do fancy a high end brand but during that time i don;t have the passion to buy it (i don;t mind the imitation so that i can save !!!!) ... i have all i want until at some point... i don;t have anything in mind to buy... But as we grow up... our taste towards fashion change.... and our demand increase.... (i'm sure some kakak kakak has go tru this phase.. )... So this thing happen to me... my taste to favor a brand diff... if previously i wear MNG jeans... then i change to Levi's... Guess.. SevenforAllmankind... etc etc... if previously i wear.. CarloRino handbag... its change to Guess Hadbag (most people droll over guess handbag at some point)... if previously i only buy Vincci and Hush Puppies.. now i can afford to buy Nine West.... This is all transaction of growing up... being a woman... whatever u may called it..
I enjoy every second of my life transaction.... but i don't know why some women are just plain jealous for what i have..... (yes its WOMAN/WOMEN.... not a girl...... GOSH!!!!!)
Mayb some of u will wonder.. what this woman/women said or done...
women/woman: ohhh i can't beleive she get it too soon... how can she afford to get 2 LV bag in 1 month..!!! this is a world record for a plain malay girl...!!!! she is not even grew up in oversea... she drive only a tiny national car... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. (sambil tarik tarik rambut kepanasan)!! this is soo fishy.... i think that bag is not hers.. don't u think so???....
women/woman: u know.. i work hard.. and i think my salary is much better than her..... and i still didn;t own a LV handbag.... i wonder if she really can have it... (ME : hellloooooo... should i show u my salary statement.. or my incometax.. or perhaps.. my EA form??????? WHY la want to be soo RIAK .. )
What is your problem if i can afford to buy 2 Louis Vuitton bag in a short period of time??? What is wrong with that??... I don't ask you to droll over my bags.... why r u being sooooo bitchy??? talking very nice tone in front of me... but behind... u r talking bad... bad breath.. bad mouth..!!! its not my fault if u can't have it... or can't afford it... GOSHH..
Now i look back into myself... what should i behave..??? ikut sama jadik bitch...? or just let it go.... so... i chose to let it go....i don't want to be like Si Luncai Terjun Bersama Labunya.... sometime quiter doesn't mean that we surrender... a standard of mind and behaviour should be preserve.... InsyaAllah...

No comments: