Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i miss you...

i miss you my blog... lot of things changes in mylife... my career.. my passion.. my relationship... my friendship... to many to list... i'm not glad nor that i'm sad.. i hv to move on.... forwards n learn..


sometime at some point at some age.. we came to a conslusion.. we are not perfect.. we do make mistake... and depress... deal with it... be proud of ourselves... but never be too ego... keep both feet on the ground...


no matter what i hv became..and gone thru i'm glad that i realise at the end of the day... my life is my rule... i keep control on them... life is all about choices .. sometime we make a wrong choices.. at least i know i do..


hurmmm... psttt.... by whatever mean.. i want to cheer myself up.. no other human being can cheer me at this point.. so i get myself a new black patent Varina flat from Salvatore Ferragamo... not a comfirt shoe at first but after sometimes it will be the most comfirt leather flat ever.. i promise.... (gulp ..guilt...).. my saving account will hate me for ths..
my all time fav. flat shoes... i want all colors... Helpppp..



No comments: