Sunday, April 11, 2010

TAK BEST okayy attitude sgtt

start my monday morning knowing i got segunung kerja to be seattled... analysis , report writing and presentation to the MD. received a called from my GM... told me that dia bercuti for 2 days... what a great day to start a week... my GM was on leave and i hv to do all the work for MD meeting this wednesday.. great great... utk menyedapkan hati sendiri i pretend to be positive lahhhh.. a manager who can carry his roles or mayb to take over the place.. LOL

i try my best to keep my motivation alive... sometimes what we give we didn't get back.. but i always believe in karma.. takpe laaa kalo kene buli buat kerja kerja boss... just believe in ourselves that one day we can replace them.. meanwhile kene bersabar n learn.. dan jgn laaa nak tunjuk pandai...

talking bout tunjuk pandai.. hermmm another incident happen this morning... a junior exec yang sgt celupar mulutt... erghh i don;t know why laaa mulut takde insurann and tak tau nak respect others.. at least kat office choose the right words laa if nak complain pun... nasib baiklahhh she's not reporting to me.... i just can't accept staff with tooo much ego, refuse to learn n annoying attitude.. too bad she's sitting right in front of me... but lepas kene sound early this morning.... she is sooo quite .. sentap la agaknye.. sesekali kene jugakkk.. if not the whole company will hate her...

No comments: