Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GOSH... it dejavu...

GOSHHHH.... i forgot my username for this second blog of mine... am i havin amnesia?... its important thing and i can easily forget it within 24 hour.. how cruel... but some memories keep stick to my mind like for the rest of my life... arghhhh..
i try to recover my username using the blogger helper... yeah it did send me the username but then its my dear old blog username... mayb the system became confused coz i use the same email address as my old blog...
thank God that i still can access to this blog n make posting by using my googles.. :P
till this point i still can't remember my username... how sad.. sad thing happen to me today...

oh dear i just remember to update some suweyyy things today.. well at about 3.45 pm i manage to sneak out from the office coz my GM were havin an appointment.. this is the only chances that i got to sneak out n go to do my own thing within office hour.. :P sad sad thing happen.. as i'm rushing back... i dunno how... but i got a very tiny lilttle small accident with some car park near by the exit... i keep driving coz i thought its only a small tiny invisible lilttle stratch... butttttt GOSH it fucking clear n my bumper crack..!!! well frankly its not my fault coz that fucking red car that involve with the so called accident is irresponsible... he/she park that fucking red mobile at the very wrong place.. its not the yellow box.. its in the corner exit... i dunno what to do... i don't stop or leave any massage.. i don't even take the fucking red car number.. n i dunno what car was involve.. do i hv to lodge a report or what... now i'm a lil bit scared coz that SEMPIT carpark have a CCTV n i might be caught.... GOSHHH..!

No comments: