Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the old version...

previously i have a blog. i'm actively make my posting but the total breakdown make i lost myself. i'm numb. for years of not posting any in the blog.. somehow i totally forgot my password.. how sad. i decide to make a new blog after a year of retirement (wah wah wah) after a friend of mine asking for my blog URL... ohh how sad again...
this is some of the posting that i make in my previous blog that still safely kept it in my beloved mr tumbdrive...
when i read at it.. its just words that remain me to everything vividly.......

When love has come
But soon is gone
It begs the question
Was it there

The love was lost
And never found
Lost without you
Lost without me
Lost into eternity

The love was just a figment
A figment of our minds
Something we could ponder
But never express

Was it love or just a feeling
Was it love or just healing
Healing from the hatred

The hatred of our hearts

Our past was deep and full of pain
We needed this to release the stain
For this I do not regret

The time with you that I had spent

No comments: